- Adam got reassigned! He's back to traveling every Monday through Thursday and will be heading to Arkansas for the next 8-9 weeks. The highlight was that he came home Thursday night. :)
- I studied, studied, studied. It turns out that 14 credits - graduate credits - in the summer term are
kind ofsuper busy. But, I'm loving 3.5 out of 5 of my classes all of the time and 4.5 out of 5 of them some of the time, so I'd say it's been a successful semester so far. - We got some news that Adam's brother and his family will be visiting us next month from Kansas City. We can't wait!
- I made (in the words of Adam) my "best guacamole yet". I'll take it!
- Friday night, we played with some really good friends. There was an outdoor movie downtown, so we enjoyed a (kind of weird) show, good conversation, muddy buddies, and even a little modern art.
- Saturday morning, I helped throw a baby shower for one of the cutest, prettiest, best friends of mine. She will be such a good mom and their little boy will be so cute!
- Last night, we had one of my best friends from high school and his wife over for dinner. It was so fun to catch up!
It was a successful week full of lots of work, fun, and (a little) relaxation. We love our life!


No comments:
Post a Comment