Sunshine & Love

Sunshine & Love

Monday, January 14, 2013

Five months

Five months ago yesterday, I wrote a journal entry about seriously considering going back to school. And now it's happening! After a lot of prayer, thought, conversations with people who have received or who are currently receiving their master's degrees, 6 weeks of GRE preparation, 1 GRE, a few application fees, recommendation letters, application essays, 2 acceptance letters, 1 tour of UT Dallas campus, 1 Thanksgiving break, a fabulous Christmas and New Year's, and a priesthood blessing from Adam last night, I am excited to finally be starting school again! I know it will be challenging and even frustrating at times, but I feel blessed to be able to embark on this new adventure with support of family, friends, my sweet husband, and, most importantly, my Heavenly Father. I am excited to learn a lot about myself, others, and the world. Here I go!



1 comment:

  1. cool Mel! so how is it so far? and what program is it?

    ReplyDelete