I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I'm listening to Christmas music, just enjoyed a bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup and one slice (too many) of banana bread, and am looking forward to Adam getting home. I just want to curl up and read a book.
Today, I walked into Target looking for spray paint and instead walked out with super cute paper for a Christmas craft and a $1 copy of Twas the Night Before Christmas that was on sale. I couldn't help it.
'Tis the season. It's in the air. For most of the day today, I couldn't help but think how grateful I am to have such a wonderful family whom I get to see during the holidays. We're headed to Kansas City to be with Adam's siblings for Thanksgiving, and then we'll be here for Christmas. I can't wait.
I love this time of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment