Well, I think I'm with almost every other person on the planet when I say that I love fall. I really love it.
It reminds me of studying abroad in Vienna, Austria and getting to see Europe in all sorts of reds, oranges, yellows, and browns, eating gelato and European chocolate daily, and making memories with fun girls during one of my favorite times in life.
It reminds me of riding a tandem bike to Cafe Rio on my first date with Adam, winning the best costume award at our (separate) ward Halloween parties just as we had started dating, falling in love with him, celebrating his birthday for the first time together, going camping for the first time together, snuggling up to a movie with some hot chocolate, going to Vegas on Thanksgiving weekend to meet some people he knew on his mission and to see The Lion King, driving up to Park City together....I could keep going and going.
I get excited to drink hot chocolate again, make pumpkin-delicious-everything, have picnics in the perfect weather, decorate our home with pumpkins and acorns, eat soup five nights out of the week, start wearing fun tights, scarves, and boots again, and look forward to lots of holidays, family time, and days that Adam can take off work.
Falling into fall. I kind of love it.




You've Got Mail! Right? :)
ReplyDeleteRight! A+. :) Miss you!
ReplyDelete...but he only got one call and he used it to call his lawyer.
ReplyDeleteyou are so lucky.
you could be dead.
he couldn't possibly be the rooftop killer!
can't let this moment pass by :)
And oh, 4501. you know Sunni is still there, right? keeping the lamplight burning...