It was too quick of a trip, and I feel like I could have spent three more weeks there seeing family and friends, going to Salt Lake and Park City, enjoying the mountains, visiting old apartments and date spots with Adam....the list goes on. BUT, I'm glad that we got to do the things and see the people we did. We stayed with my sister and her husband, got to see another one of my sisters and two brothers (+ another sister-in-law), enjoyed Cafe Rio, Tucanos, and shaved ice, watched BYU beat Texas (!!!), hiked up Stewart Falls, walked around campus, and even enjoyed a kiss at the spot where we got engaged. We had so much fun! I'm already planning everything I want to do when we go back.
One of the funnest games I've been to! I can't decide if it was because we pulled off a (very unexpected) win or because it was just fun to be back. But, nonetheless, it was awesome.
After Adam stuck his head (and whole body?) under the freezing waterfall.
Cafe Rio with some of my old roommies
At the SLC airport, where Adam popped the question. We even parked in the same section.
We miss you already, Utah. We'll be back!




No comments:
Post a Comment