I was feeling a little lonely this past Monday night after a long day of studying and no one to have family home evening with. Adam and I have our own family night on Sundays before he leaves for the week, but there's just something about Monday nights being family nights that I miss. So, just as I was finishing up dinner, bam. My sister Shelley called. One of the first things she said was, "I figured you might be feeling lonely since it's Monday night."
About thirty minutes ago, I had just texted Adam to see when he was coming home so I could plan on when to start dinner. He let me know that it would be a late night at work (which is extra sad when that happens on nights that he's in town), and bam. Not more than three minutes later, there was a knock at my door, and there, standing with a bouquet of flowers all wrapped up was....the delivery man. BUT, I opened up the box and saw a note from my other sister Autumn. She had sent a beautiful fall-colored bouquet all the way from Utah to say good luck on the GRE on Monday.
I've been playing phone tag all week with my oldest sister, Amber, and even though we have yet to talk, bam. I know she loves me. :)
I have the best sisters. In the world.
You do have some pretty great sisters! Good luck with the GRE on Monday. That came up quick!
ReplyDeleteLove you lots.