He said there is one for every week he's been gone. I married such a sweet man.
ALSO, we hit our one-year mark last Sunday, the 19th! After getting back to our apartment late after a weekend at my parents' house to celebrate my sister's wedding (which was beautiful!), we only had time to eat a bite of our groom's cake and Reese's cheesecake:
Can you tell I'm in love with Reese's?
So, we got to celebrate for real on Friday night. Adam took me to Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian churrascaria restaurant that's twice as good as Tucanos, if you can believe it.
The waiters surprised us with this. I'm kind of in love with the handwriting.
I LOVE reading all your posts! I have been "away" too long, and am slacking majorly in my blogging! Your fun posts make me say "awwwww" and "WOW!!!" and laugh too. You are seriously too talented..... your pillows turned out AMAZING!!! Your cake is making me salivate, and that high school stadium is....HUGE!!! So fun to hear of your adventures and see pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh and your lamp is AWESOME! And, I think the writing on the plate is totally lovable!!!! ;)
ReplyDelete